Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Ytd, i celebrated mother's dae wif my mum, cousins, aunties n uncles....cos my mum has 2 work 2dae, so we celebrated mother's dae ytd, so sad:( sob sob, she has 2 work..
We went 2 a place (far from my hse) n hav our dinner. we ordered alot of delicious food n drinks! soon, our stomachs were FULL! hahas...
My uncle then bought tibits n drinks 4 everyone(childrens onli) .
My cousin tried 2 tell a joke, but no one laugh, except him! lols!!!
Then his brother say ' no one laugh at ur joke, hahaha' den the 2 brothers started calling names, example'chicken head', 'er lang sern' n so on...
We had so much fun there, telling jokes, laughing n.......
hope that we will hav another gathering soon!! (:
Anyway, i wan 2 say 'HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!' 2 my mum!! (:

No comments: