Thursday, June 12, 2008

6 Days At My Cousin Hse!!! (:

oh yeah!! i hav really enjoyed myself at my cousin's hse!! well... wat we do there, ehhs..
on SATURDAY, we went there, play com, watch TV.... nth special lorr...
den on SUNDAY, we went 2 my auntie hse n play wif dog!! it was vry cute, like the crayon shin chan the dog. hahas. den we play wif my cousin's cousin's daughter. hahas. she was oso vry cute. lols.
on MONDAY, the same old thing lorr. lunch, com, TV, dinner blah blah blah. hahas.
on TUESDAY, same as tuesday. lols.
on WEDNESDAY, we play com, den my cousin went 2 korea wif her sch from 2day til nxt tues. 7 days. hahas. den my uncle drove us 2 the changni airport, terminal 3!! jus build not long ago. inside alot of things r glass de. hahas. den we bid farewell 2 my cousin. den we went bck home. bathe. den around 2am den slp. hahas.(:
on THURSDAY, our last day there, hahas. we went 2 the chinese garden... den we go buy durian, eat dinner, blah blah. hahas. den my 2 sisters dun wan leave. hahas.den my cousin come my hse. my sis cry... lols. den slp. hahas.
anyway, hav u all finish uir hw?? hahas. for me, nope. as u all should noe tt i always do last min work!! hahas. (:
~~~~THE END~~~~

No comments: