Sunday, June 22, 2008

A vry BAD BAD day!!

todae, a day b4 the sch reopen, i thought tt i'm going 2 enjoy myself b4 i choing hw again. but, something happen. we were planning 2 go 2 the west coast 2dae( bought ticket from the RC).
but, early in the morning, 8am, we were supposed 2 reach there. so i woke up at 7am 2 prepare myself. but, when i woke up, the weather was raining heavily!! Oh My!! i juz hope tt it will stop raining after 1 hr... but... so sad. ke shi tian bu zuo mei(a terrible weather). den we jus do lor. juz hoping it will STOP raining!! haix.. sian lor... we ate McDonald den got goodies bag ONLI!! wasting my time... i might as well stay at home slp... n doing my hw!!
Anyway, onli one word 2 describe...SIAN!!!
jus hope tt the nxt time we go, it won't b so unlucky again lor...):

No comments: